Oooh... I'm so thrilled when my fellow crafter mba Fitri from Griya Hobi Fitriaa surprised me with this wonderful award:
Thank you so so much mba Fitri... kiss kiss hug hug... :)
accepting this award, i am asked to do the following:
1. thank and link to the person who awarded me this award.
2. share 8 things about myself.
3. pay it forward to 8 bloggers that i have recently discovered.
4. contact those blogger and tell them about their awards.
Now... lets see 8 things about myself... Hmmmm...
1. My family is my number one priority...
2. I love to eat... almost anything... from sweet to savoury, from East to West, from raw to well done... (no wonder it's so hard for me to loose weight :(...
3. But... I can't really cook... :P
4. I love shabby, rustic and sometimes raw-industrial-style thing...
5. But... doesn't mean that I like things dirty... :) I'm almost hygiene freak...
6. I love love love crime TV series (with lots of blood in it): Dexter, CSI, Bones, etc.
7. I sleep really late...
8. I'm not cool at all, I'm emotional...
And... I'm so happy to share this award to my beloved bloggers:
2. Akush Abam
4. Myria Rafiz
Nothing beats the great feeling of sharing... :D
Note: also big thanks for Tarlen from Design by Vitarlenology & Puri from Ideku Handmade for passing the same award to me... Love you Tarlen & Puri.. :)