Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Shabby chic accessories organizer

Before I say anything, I better apologize for being more consumed with my Instagram and nearly abandoning my blog. Yes Instagram is so much fun... Anyway follow my Instagram @moshethings and you'll find more of my recent activities there.

Back to the title... about 2 years ago, I went to Informa & Ace Hardware's big sale and found a broken bathroom vanity mirror. The mirror has gone and only the vanity frame was left, and I bought it for IDR 100,000.- (about US$10). Not long ago, after keeping it for 2 years,  I turned it into this:



It became Kanaya's accessories organizer. To store her necklaces, bracelets, & hair bows. Not bad considering it looked like this before:



I told my workshop to add wire mesh on the door & at the back panel, painted it white and it turned into a shabby chic piece. I love restoring...


No comments:

Post a Comment