Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Shabby chic accessories organizer

Before I say anything, I better apologize for being more consumed with my Instagram and nearly abandoning my blog. Yes Instagram is so much fun... Anyway follow my Instagram @moshethings and you'll find more of my recent activities there.

Back to the title... about 2 years ago, I went to Informa & Ace Hardware's big sale and found a broken bathroom vanity mirror. The mirror has gone and only the vanity frame was left, and I bought it for IDR 100,000.- (about US$10). Not long ago, after keeping it for 2 years,  I turned it into this:



It became Kanaya's accessories organizer. To store her necklaces, bracelets, & hair bows. Not bad considering it looked like this before:



I told my workshop to add wire mesh on the door & at the back panel, painted it white and it turned into a shabby chic piece. I love restoring...


1 comment:

  1. This is how my friend Wesley Virgin's report launches in this SHOCKING and controversial VIDEO.

    Wesley was in the military-and shortly after leaving-he found hidden, "SELF MIND CONTROL" secrets that the CIA and others used to get whatever they want.

    These are the exact same methods tons of celebrities (notably those who "became famous out of nothing") and the greatest business people used to become rich and successful.

    You probably know that you use less than 10% of your brain.

    Mostly, that's because the majority of your BRAINPOWER is UNCONSCIOUS.

    Maybe that thought has even taken place IN YOUR very own head... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's head 7 years ago, while driving an unregistered, trash bucket of a car without a license and with $3 on his bank card.

    "I'm very fed up with living check to check! Why can't I turn myself successful?"

    You've taken part in those conversations, right?

    Your success story is going to start. You need to start believing in YOURSELF.

    Learn How To Become A MILLIONAIRE Fast

    ReplyDelete