Sunday, March 18, 2012

Trellis fever

Lately I've been looking for trellis pattern fabric for my home. I found the trellis patterns have traditional value yet look very modern. We can found it in Islam art, Chinese art, and others, but can elegantly decorate a modern space.

These are some examples:

Schumacher Imperial Trellis



Michael Miller Garden Trellis



Robert Kaufman Metro Living


Joel Dewberry Lodge Lattice in Bark
Joel Dewberry Lodge Lattice in Vintage Yellow
Joel Dewberry Modern Meadow
Robert Kaufman Celadon Fret.jpg
M. Miller - Paula Prass Mod Lattice in Seafoam
M. Miller - Paula Prass Mod Lattice in Pastille

And I got those last two!!

I bought them from zeetzeet @ etsy. The trellis/ lattice pattern is so amazing. You can see a bit of Chinese & a bit of French there. You can check out the whole collection by the designer (Paula Prass for Michael Miller) here.

No comments:

Post a Comment